Los Angeles, CA: DTZ, a leading global property services firm, has announced a dynamic new leadership and organizational structure for DTZ’s Global Corporate Services (GCS) in the Americas. Headed by Rob Cookson (below), the new GCS Americas organization is focused on key service lines and key regions, which is part of the company’s global strategy to better serve its corporate clients.
As a strategic partner to corporate clients, GCS provides global, integrated, end-to-end strategy, management and coordinated local execution to maximize the real estate portfolios of many of the world’s leading companies.
“Our transformed GCS group is a cornerstone of DTZ’s business globally,” said DTZ Americas Chief Executive and GCS Global President Nick Westley (below). “The new Americas structure ensures that DTZ will be a potent strategic partner to corporate clients, taking advantage of the complete array of DTZ resources and property expertise to address client needs, goals, opportunities and challenges globally.”
Mr. Cookson will oversee DTZ’s integrated, full-service GCS Americas platform that encompasses workplace strategy, portfolio advisory, transaction management, information management/lease administration, project management, and facilities management.
“The new GCS Americas structure now offers the complete range of service lines required by a corporate occupier under a single, integrated umbrella, which is a powerful combination,” said Mr. Cookson.
The new structure draws its strength from its service line and regional focus, as outlined below:
GCS Service Lines Leadership
- Donna Becco-Schroeder oversees the Workplace Strategy service line for occupiers, an integrated, full-service offering that includes strategic occupancy planning, space management and workplace change management.
- Elliott Farber leads the Portfolio Advisory service line that provides corporate real estate consulting and advisory services to private and public sector clients.
- Martin Woodrow is responsible for Transaction Management and Information Management service lines, and will ensure best practices in Account Management across the Americas.
- John Kranz leads the Project Management service line, encompassing relocation and move management, construction management and energy and sustainability strategies.
Together, these Service Line experts will also team with DTZ’s brokerage and facilities management experts to offer truly end-to-end solutions combined with local market expertise as required by DTZ’s clients.
GCS Regional Leadership
- Nick Boldero leads the West Region, including the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles and Seattle.
- Jerry Younce leads the East Region with its key hubs in New York, Boston, Washington and Philadelphia.
- In addition to his service line responsibilities, Martin Woodrow oversees the Central Region, including Dallas, Denver and Minneapolis.
- Jessica Beers and Alex Diaz will form part of a newly created Business Development team, operating nationwide.
- Quentin Knights, GCS Head of Operations, will coordinate the group’s legal, marketing, technology, safety, human resources and financial business support functions in the Americas, with leaders to be announced for key sectors.
“The occupier community is increasingly seeking to outsource their real estate and facilities requirements within a true, value-added partnership with service providers who understand their business,” said DTZ Group President Robert Shibuya. “The strategic reorganization of our GCS group in the Americas will ensure closer alignment with our clients and enable us to shape a better future with them.”
DTZ, a UGL company, is a global leader in property services. We provide occupiers and investors around the world with industry leading, end-to-end property solutions comprised of leasing agency and brokerage, integrated property and facilities management, capital markets, investment and asset management, valuation, building consultancy and project management. In addition, our award winning research and consulting services provide our clients with global and local market knowledge, forecasting and trend analysis to make the best long-term decisions for their continuous success far into the future. DTZ has 47,000 employees including sub-contractors, operating across 208 offices in 52 countries. For further information, visit: www.dtz.com