- This event has passed.
BOMA Oakland/East Bay: Asset Management: Acquisitions, Dispositions & Underwriting
August 31, 2021 @ 10:00 am – 1:00 pm PDT
Asset Management: Acquisitions, Dispositions & Underwriting
Tuesdays and Thursdays, August 31 – September 9, 2021 | 10am-1pm each day
Instructor: Marc Fischer, RPA, CPM, CCIM
- An in-depth look at the function of the asset manager aimed at property managers in order to be more valuable to the entire commercial team, from the owner down.
- Live, virtual learning with small class sizes to facilitate learning, discussion and team activities.
- Understand real estate ownership and value creation, as well the the process of acquiring and selling new properties.
- Taught by industry expert Marc Fischer, who literally wrote the book on Asset Management.
- A complete package—instruction, peer networking and a comprehensive course manual that is easy to read and a valuable resource back on the job.
- Aimed at property managers with 5+ years of experience
- Part of BOMA Asset Management Series
No prerequisite required
12 Real Estate Clock Hours Approved
The six-module course is designed to be delivered in a live, virtual classroom setting.
This course is targeted for commercial real estate property managers with 5-10 year’s of experience.
This course qualifies for continuing professional development credits for the renewal of industry designations, including CMCP and RPA, FMA, and SMA through BOMI International.
Cost: BOMA members: $495, Non-members: $595