- This event has passed.
BOMA SV: 32nd Annual Roof Walk Seminar
April 24, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 1:30 pm PDT
32nd Annual Roof Walk Seminar
Join us on the roof for a real-life look at roofing and air-conditioning components!
- Review common malfunctions and see how they are repaired
- Interpret service reports
- Increase your tenant retention by reducing air conditioning problems
- Avoid big expenses left by your tenants
- Learn the major components of an air conditioning system
- See the inside of an air conditioner
- Learn to speak the “Lingo”
- Review roofing systems in common use
- Avoid problems in the rainy season
- Learn how much maintenance a roof needs
- See what happens when you’re not looking
- Determine common problems in industrial roofing
- Know when it’s time to replace your roof
- Gain new tools and strategies to make more informed decisions concerning air conditioning and roofing issues
- It’s FUN!
- It’s educational!
- A continental breakfast and a hot lunch are included in your registration fee
- Property managers, facility managers, maintenance personnel, and others who are responsible for roof maintenance or air conditioning service and repairs
- Please wear casual attire for walking on the roof — i.e. flat shoes and slacks, sunglasses, hat, etc.
- BOMA Members: $115
- Non-members: $145
- Early Bird Discount: $20 – until April 10!