- This event has passed.
BOMA SV: RPA® SHORT COURSE: ETHICS IS GOOD BUSINESS ®
March 20, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm PDT
The RPA/FMA-required Ethics Is Good Business® course will provide you with the tools to make sound ethical decisions. As you will discover, the information in this coursebook provides a framework for analyzing and responding to ethical problems. More than ever before, property professionals are under greater scrutiny from owners, tenants, and the media – which means you’ll need the skills and credentials to show you’re “on the level.” Ethics Is Good Business® helps you understand the impact that ethical behavior can have on your professional performance and your property’s bottom line.
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of fundamental ethical terms
- Understand moral reasoning
- Identify potential ethical challenges and apply two theoretical ethical approaches to them
- Resolve difficult issues by employing an ethical decision-making model
- Cite examples of companies embracing a triple bottom line philosophy, and identify how the concept can be implemented in your organization
- BOMA Members: $400 – or just $150 if you take advantage of the $250 education reimbursement available to BOMA principal members! Click here to learn more.
- Non-members: $500
Apply for a BOMA Scholarship!
Did you know BOMA members and non-members can apply for the BOMA Silicon Valley Sherie Dunn education scholarship? Awarded once a quarter, this scholarship provides paid registration for one of the following 1) BOMI class offered for a designation or certificate program anywhere in the USA 2) A qualifying college level real estate course or 3) A real estate school course to count towards a CA BRE license or license renewal. To apply or learn more, click here.