- This event has passed.
CoreNet: Sacramento Life Science Event
March 5, 2020 @ 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm PST
Does Sacramento Have the Solution to Overspill Bay Area Demand? A Panel Discussion Regarding Aggie Square and the Capitol Region’s Emerging Life Science Industry
Join us for a presentation and panel discussion regarding Aggie Square, the new life science innovation district coming to market, led by UC Davis and their development partner, Wexford Science + Technology. As growing Bay Area life science firms continue to look for solutions, innovation and industry growth is finding strong opportunity in the Greater Sacramento region for expansion.
The program will cover the vision for the development and a panel discussion to provide a deeper dive on the reasons why markets like Sacramento are set to benefit from increased demand from highly skilled people and innovative companies alike.
The event will be held in the new WeWork Sacramento location and there will be a guided tour of the space provided to attendees after the panel discussion concludes.
Presenter + Panelists:
- Doug Woodruff, Senior Vice President Wexford Science + Technology
- Bob Segar, Planning Director, UC Davis
- Mark Gorski, Vice President Development Wexford Science + Technology
- Michael Jasso, Assistant City Manager, City of Sacramento
- Thomas Osha, Board Chair Global Institute on Innovation Districts
Venue: WeWork Sacramento: 400 Capitol Mall, 9th Floor, Sacramento, CA 95814
Schedule: 4:30p: Registration & Networking // 5:00 – 6:30p: Program // 7:00p: Optional basketball game
Cost: Member: $20.00 // Non-Member: $40.00
- Complimentary ticket for the Kings vs. 76ers game at Golden1 Center available with registration following the event (7:00 PM tip-off)
- All guest must pre-register. Drinks and appetizers will be provided.
Neal Best (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Nick Baldi (email@example.com)