- This event has passed.
CREW SV: The Intersection of Real Estate and Sustainability
June 30 @ 11:30 am – 1:00 pm PDT
CREW Bay Area DEI Initiative Event
CREW East Bay, Silicon Valley and San Francisco invite you to join 2021’s second in the annual series of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion seminars.
Businesses are starting to be measured and evaluated on more than just their balance sheet. Please join us as we delve into the world of sustainability and frameworks, offering a more in-depth view of guiding clients and the health of your own organizations.
- What Sustainability is in today’s world and why a business owner should care
- How Sustainability Frameworks are starting to shift business
- Where real estate fits into the Sustainability, CSR and ESG puzzle
- The benefits of embracing Sustainability frameworks when working with clients
- The benefits of embracing Sustainability frameworks for operating your own firms
- A focused look at B Corporation certification
- how LGBTQ+ and disability fits into the sustainability framework
- how CREW and its members can position themselves to embrace or promote the sustainability model from an organizational advocacy point of view and from the point of view of purposefully expanding diversity
CREW Members $0 | Nonmembers $15
Announcements & Networking begin at 11:30 a.m.
Program begins promptly at noon
Jennifer Cantero, Director of Marketing and Sustainability, Sensiba San Filippo
Jennifer Cantero leads the firm’s core marketing and sustainability efforts as well as consults with small to medium size, privately-held business clients, assisting with their marketing strategy and sustainability practices.
Jennifer received a dual bachelor’s degree in graphic design and photography from California State University, East Bay. She also holds a diversity and inclusion certificate from Cornell University. Currently, she is attending Harvard University studying corporate sustainability and innovation. Jennifer is a member of The Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM) and currently serves as a member on the board. She has more than 20 years of business and marketing experience.