- This event has passed.
IFMA SV: FMP Course: Project Management
June 11 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PDT
IFMA’s Facility Management Professional (FMP) credential will help to accelerate an FM’s transition into the profession. By enrolling in the Silicon Valley Chapter’s IFMA FMP Credential Program™ courses, you will improve your knowledge, enhance your skills, gain credibility, and have access to everything you need to earn the FMP credential.
HOW TO REGISTER
Each two day class is $600 for IFMA Members; and $750 for non-members.
You can register HERE for all four FMP Classes at one time at a reduced rate of $2,300.00 (for members, $2900 for non-members)
Or you may register for the classes individually at the calendar entry for each one.
The Silicon Valley Chapter of IFMA is offering all four FMP Classes in 2020.
March 26 and 27- Leadership and Strategy.
April 23 and 24– Finance and Business.
May 21 and 22– Operations and Maintenance.
June 11 and 12 – Project Management- REGISTER BELOW
Who Should Enroll?
This program is designed for:
– Early-to mid-career facility management practitioners seeking enhanced knowledge and skills.
– Individuals who are transitioning into the FM profession.
– Related-industry practitioners such as architects, designers and safety engineers.
– Facility-related product and service providers. LEED Professionals seeking GBCI CE hours.
– Students entering the profession from colleges, universities, certificate or technical programs.
The IFMA FMP Credential Program curriculum was developed by a team of global industry experts to teach the knowledge and skills demanded by today’s facility management employers, as defined by the most recent IFMA global job task analysis. These materials include:
– Printed course materials
– Interactive online study tools
– Online FMP final assessments
Not only will you enhance your FM knowledge and skills, and qualify for the FMP credential (upon successful completion of the final FMP assessments), but the materials will also serve as an ongoing reference of facility management practices. The course investment includes all course materials and FMP final assessments, but does not cover the FMP application fee.
By enrolling in the FMP, you’ll benefit from:
– An experienced instructor who presents the IFMA FMP Credential Program materials in an easy-to-understand format.
– Training close to home – no hotel or airfare!
– A structured learning environment to keep you on schedule.
– Opportunity to build your peer network.
– Up to 7.8 IFMA-issued continuing education units (CEUs) and up to 60 GBCI general CE hours (for LEED Professionals) for successful completion of the four courses.
*Note: No additional FMP final exam is required. After passing the four FMP final assessments with a score of 75% or higher, the FMP application (with fee) must be submitted to IFMA.
About our Instructor
The class is facilitated by globally recognized IFMA certified instructor, Larry Allen Morgan, CFM,SFP,FMP, Head of Operational Excellence and Sustainability for SAP Labs in Palo Alto, California.
Policies & Requirements
Cancellation policy: No refunds within three weeks of the start of class.
Program Requirements: There are no prerequisites to enroll in this program.
FMP Credential Requirements: The IFMA FMP Credential Program materials include online FMP final assessments. To earn the FMP credential, you must pass each of the four FMP final assessments with a score of 75% or higher. Once completed, you must submit an FMP application (with fee) to IFMA to validate your credential.
For More Information
Contact Caasi Bonura, Chapter Administrator – firstname.lastname@example.org.