- This event has passed.
NAIOP SFBA: Life Science Landscape in the SF Bay Area
March 24 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm PDT
ADD TO CALENDAR
NAIOP SFBA’s Membership Committee invites you to join us for an exciting panel discussion of the Bay Area Life Sciences market sponsored by Local Capital Group and hosted at The Research Park Marina Village, in Alameda. This event is open to members and non-members who are eager to learn more about the Bay Area life sciences landscape, the needs and wants of today’s tenants and the competition and challenges that this dynamic market presents.
Local Capital Group will be providing free ferry service from downtown San Francisco to Marina Village and back for attendees coming from San Francisco and the Peninsula!
- Gregory Theyel, Program Director – East Bay Biomedical Manufacturing Network
- Chris Haskel, Ph.D., VP, Head of Open Innovation Center – Bayer
- Dan Poritzky, Partner – Local Capital Group
- Geoff Sears, Partner – Wareham Development
- Joe Ernst, Co-Founder and Principal – srmErnst
The Retreat at Marina Village
2020 Challenger Drive, Suite 101
Registration will close March 20, 2020 12:00pm.