Local Business The Beale Group Re-envisions Iconic Downtown Sebastopol Building
Farm to Coast Collective at The Livery on Main Slated to Open Fall 2022
SEBASTOPOL, CA, Sept. 15, 2021 – Farm To Coast Collective at The Livery on Main, the latest venture from Sebastopol-based The Beale Group (TBG) family of businesses, officially broke ground in Downtown Sebastopol on September 9. TBG has spent over two years completely reimagining an underutilized building in Sebastopol, California, into a vibrant multi-level community hub which is slated to open in autumn 2022. The team’s focus has been to preserve the building’s unique history and remain consistent to Sebastopol’s distinctive character. The first floor of the multi-level project will be home to “The Stables,” a carefully curated collection of local micro-restaurant licensees. Farm To Coast Collective will provide general management, staff, and other services to its licensees. Six licensees have been signed to date. The Livery will also be home to a co-working hub, intimate indoor/outdoor event venue, and rooftop garden.
Members of the TBG team were joined by Linda Collins and Paul Butkus from the Sebastopol Chamber of Commerce, Sebastopol Mayor Una Glass and Council Member Patrick Slayter, licensee Rodrigo Mendoza of Charro Negro, and the Beale family to symbolically shovel the first mound of earth at the site.
“The Livery on Main is being designed, built and operated by the community, for the community,” said Beale Group CEO and Founder Greg Beale. “We’re dedicated to and influenced by a collaborative approach throughout the entire process of re-envisioning and managing this important downtown space. Our goal is to support talented West County entrepreneurs, while creating a go-to comfortable, versatile space for businesses and the community in the heart of downtown.”
The event also marked the opportunity to announce that The Beale Group has acquired the red-tiled Persinger Architecture building on the Burnett side of The Livery which will open its doors in advance of the opening of the larger project.
Said Sebastopol Chamber of Commerce Executive Director Linda Collins, “We are so excited about this wonderful opportunity for a new Downtown Sebastopol business hub. We’re really looking forward to gathering together for a formal ribbon-cutting and look inside once the project is finished.”
The Livery on Main licensees are all local small businesses who will start or expand their restaurants. All are focused on fresh cuisine using products grown, raised, or produced in Sonoma County with sustainability in mind. Signed licensees are:
- Charro Negro, the new home base for Chef Rodrigo Mendoza’s wildly popular food truck venture. Featuring fresh “Beach and Barrio” Mexican cuisine.
- Cozy Plum Bistro, West County outpost for chef-driven, plant-based cuisine from Santa Rosa’s well-known vegan bistro owned and operated by Lisa Le Donne and Charles White.
- Lunch Box Sonoma County, permanent home of Derek and Megan Harn’s gourmet burger and sandwich pop-up that has been garnering rave reviews since launching in 2019.
- Taverna Lithi, Chef Dino Moniodis of cult-favorites Dino’s Greek Food and Zimi Pizza is bringing a taste of the Greek Isles to Sebastopol – all of the recipes were passed down through generations in Dino’s family.
- Village Bakery, Patrick Lum and Teresa Gentile, beloved bakers of beautiful, legendary hearth breads are returning Village to its Sebastopol roots.
- Farriers, a neighborhood speakeasy on the second level of The Livery, will be an upscale but comfortable lounge where locals and tourists alike can gather to enjoy the best of regionally sourced seasonal ingredients in both handcrafted cocktails and lite provisions.
The first phase of construction funding is in place and Farm to Coast Collective has launched a regulation crowdfund opportunity at Wefunder here: https://wefunder.com/farm.to.coast.
Complete Livery press kit may be found here. More information about The Beale Group and its family of companies may be found on The Livery on Main website at www.livery135.com. Crowdfund offer and campaign details may be found on https://wefunder.com/farm.to.coast.
Farm to Coast Collective is testing the waters to evaluate investor interest. No money or other consideration is being solicited; if sent, it will not be accepted. No offer to buy securities will be accepted. No part of the purchase price will be received until a Form C is filed and, then, only through Wefunder. Any indication of interest has no obligation or commitment of any kind.
About Farm to Coast Collective (www.livery135.com)
Farm to Coast Collective is a public benefit corporation based in Sebastopol, California with a mission to socially and economically empower small businesses. It is a passion project backed by decades of business experience and is the latest venture from The Beale Group and its subsidiaries: Builders’ Studio of Sebastopol (a structural and architectural design firm) and Thrive Construction Group (a licensed general building contractor). All are built on a foundation of community, collaboration, and shared operational services.