MINNEAPOLIS, Dec. 18, 2018 – HGA has promoted three team members to Vice President and four to Associate Vice President across its California offices. The promotions recognize the contributions each has made to HGA’s growth as a national, multi-disciplinary design firm.
PROMOTED TO VICE PRESIDENT:
- Satoshi Teshima, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, is a design principal working on healthcare, corporate and education projects.
- Jennifer Ries is a senior medical planner.
- Lisa Macaluso, IIDA, LEED AP, is a principal working with corporate clients.
PROMOTED TO ASSOCIATE VICE PRESIDENT:
- Jake Henry, AIA, is a project architect working with clients in education, healthcare and corporate industries.
- Tracy Randall, CID, IIDA, EDAC, is senior interior designer with expertise on healthcare, education and arts projects.
- Heather Bachman is a senior medical planner.
- Katie Walsh, NCARB, is a project manager focusing on healthcare projects.
HGA is a national multi-disciplinary design firm rooted in architecture and engineering. Founded in 1953, we believe that enduring, impactful design results from deep insight into the people and passions that animate each unique environment. Our eight offices from coast to coast craft specialized teams to serve clients in education, arts, healthcare, corporate, government, community, and energy industries. Visit HGA.com or follow us on Facebook or Twitter.