Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today celebrates a significant brand milestone with the opening of the 100th Hyatt House hotel: Hyatt House San Jose Airport. The newly built airport hotel provides guests the service and convenience of hotel living with the casual comforts of home. The hotel is jointly owned by Liberty Group and Hyatt Hotels.
Conveniently located adjacent to the Norman Y. Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC), Hyatt House San Jose Airport is accessible from all major freeways in Silicon Valley including 880, 101, and 87, and is less than 35 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO). Downtown San Jose is just five miles from the hotel, where guests can enjoy a number of attractions, including California’s Great America amusement park, Levi’s Stadium, San Jose McEnery Convention Center, Avaya Stadium, and SAP Center at San Jose.
“We are thrilled to be the Hyatt House brand’s one hundredth hotel and to bring a new and dynamic guest experience to the San Jose marketplace for both business and personal occasion travelers,” said General Manager John McEntee. “With more than 15 million passengers traveling through SJC in 2019, we’re confident Hyatt House San Jose Airport will provide guests with a comfortable stay experience before embarking on the next leg of their journey.”
Hyatt House San Jose Airport offers:
- 165 stylish guestrooms, including 113 apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a comfy lobby lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, work or socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes a fire pit and BBQ grill, the perfect place to sip cocktails and enjoy savory bites
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast buffet served daily for guests, featuring a made-to-order Omelet Bar and assorted breakfast breads and bowls bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options
- H Bar, which features the Sip + Snack menu, serving freshly prepared items including soups and sandwiches, plus craft cocktails and premium beers and wines, offered seven days a week
- 24-hour grab-and-go H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches
- 24-hour Workout Room to keep fitness routines going
- Gathering Rooms with more than 1,800 square feet of flexible meeting or event spaces, a thoughtful food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure gatherings are a real crowd pleaser
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors and extended stay extras like blenders and laundry baskets
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, which includes a complimentary welcome amenity, H Bar dining credit, laundry credit, and other personalized perks, for guests staying 21 or more consecutive nights
- Additional conveniences, including 24-hour Guest Laundry
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes most dogs or cats (fees apply)
- Free hotel shuttle for guests to/from SJC and companies within a three-mile radius
“The opening of this hotel comes at a time of strong momentum for the brand, with Hyatt House hotels under development around the world, including new markets for the brand, such as Canada and Kenya,” said Paul Daly, senior vice president of operations, Americas, Hyatt Place and Hyatt House. “We continue to build and cultivate strong relationships with guests, colleagues, owners, operators, and developers around the world. With their support, the Hyatt House brand is on a terrific trajectory.”
Hyatt House San Jose Airport Leadership
Hyatt House San Jose Airport is under the leadership of General Manager John McEntee and Director of Sales Joanne Bianchi. In his role, McEntee is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 45 associates and ensuring guests encounter the neighborly service for which the Hyatt House brand is known. McEntee joined by Bianchi, Director of Sales, who is responsible for providing sales, service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the San Jose area.
World of Hyatt Gives Members 500 Reasons to Stay Somewhere New
To provide World of Hyatt members even more ways to be rewarded, World of Hyatt is offering members the opportunity to earn 500 Bonus Points for qualifying nights a Hyatt House San Jose Airport through March 31, 2020, part of World of Hyatt’s new hotel member offer. No registration is required and members can earn on top of other offers.
Terms & Conditions
Offer valid for 500 Bonus Points for each qualifying night stayed by World of Hyatt members in good standing during a hotel’s offer period at participating hotels and resorts. Offer valid at participating hotels and resorts for stays with a checkout date during each hotel’s offer period. To be eligible for this offer you must be a World of Hyatt member in good standing at time of reservation and stay, stay at a participating hotel with a checkout date during that hotel’s offer period, provide your World of Hyatt membership number at time of check-in, and either pay an Eligible Rate or redeem a free night award. An “Eligible Rate” and “Ineligible Rate” are defined in the World of Hyatt Terms and Conditions. Only one point bonus may be earned per member, per stay, regardless of the number of rooms booked. Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this offer. Two or more consecutive nights at the same hotel will be deemed one stay. All points awarded under this offer are Bonus Points. This offer is subject to the complete terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program. Please allow 3-4 weeks after travel is completed for World of Hyatt Bonus Points to be credited to your Account. Qualifying nights will automatically be tracked when you provide your World of Hyatt membership number at check-in. A limited number of rooms are allocated to this offer; reservations subject to availability. Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages or special rate programs. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. The trademarks Hyatt®, World of Hyatt® and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. © 2019 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.
About Hyatt House
Hyatt House hotels are designed to welcome guests, including World of Hyatt members, as extended stay residents seeking the conveniences of home. Modern, apartment-style suites with fully equipped kitchens and separate living and sleeping areas provide guests a stylish and comfortable environment so they can better maintain their work and personal routines while traveling. At more than 90 locations, the Hyatt House brand delivers home-like amenities, neighborly service and upscale spaces, including free hot breakfast for guests with made to order omelets; H Bar with a Sip + Snack menu; and indoor and outdoor communal spaces for productivity or relaxation.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 20 premier brands. As of September 30, 2019, the Company’s portfolio included more than 875 properties in over 60 countries across six continents. The Company’s purpose to care for people so they can be their best informs its business decisions and growth strategy and is intended to attract and retain top colleagues, build relationships with guests and create value for shareholders. The Company’s subsidiaries develop, own, operate, manage, franchise, license or provide services to hotels, resorts, branded residences, vacation ownership properties, and fitness and spa locations, including under the Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Alila®, Andaz®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Destination®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, Caption by Hyatt, Joie de Vivre®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Place®, tommie™, Hyatt Residence Club® and Exhale® brand names, and operates the World of Hyatt® loyalty program that provides distinct benefits and exclusive experiences to its valued members.