San Ramon, Calif. (April 12, 2018) — Bishop Ranch today announced the signing of seven new office space leases totaling 81,700 square feet.
“We’re seeing companies in a wide range of industries continually choose Bishop Ranch to meet their growing office space needs,” said Alexander Mehran, Jr., president and chief operating officer of Sunset Development Company, owner of Bishop Ranch. “Forward-thinking companies are seeking best-in-class workplace environments that enhance the lives of their employees. We’re glad Bishop Ranch is able to fulfill that need, and at the high-quality level they expect.”
The seven new leases include:
• Insight Global, a provider of staffing and managed solutions to Fortune 500 customers across the United States and Canada, has leased 18,000 square feet.
• GCL New Energy, Inc., a Hong Kong-based investment holding company principally engaged in energy and printed circuit board (PCB) businesses, has leased 16,000 square feet.
• Mott MacDonald, a global engineering, management, and development consulting firm, has leased 13,000 square feet.
• Dodge & Cox, provider of professional investment management services for individual and institutional investors, has leased 11,200 square feet.
• Bayside Solutions, a provider of staff augmentation and consulting services, has leased 10,500 square feet.
• Canary Marketing, which works with a wide range of companies and market leaders to deliver branded merchandise experiences, has leased 6,500 square feet.
• Omron Adept Technologies, a global innovation company in the field of automation, has leased 6,500 square feet.
“Our delivery center at Bishop Ranch is opening new doors for us to deliver strategic managed services for clients across the greater Bay Area and beyond,” said Chris Vogel, president, Insight Global Managed Services. “The new location is highly accessible for our numerous delivery teams, there is room for growth and the views and amenities on the property are unbeatable. We’re looking forward to driving immense client value out of our new world-class space.”
“Our new office space at Bishop Ranch is going to be beneficial for the entire East Bay and Bay Area team,” said Nick DeNichilo, president and chief executive officer of Mott MacDonald, North America “The new location is accessible for both clients and employees and will best meet our current and future growth needs.”
Bishop Ranch is home to 30,000 employees at over 600 companies in more than 30 industries and among them are many Fortune 500 companies. Tenants include AT&T, Chevron, IBM, Rodan + Fields, PG&E, GE Digital, Robert Half, SAP, BlackBerry, Bank of the West, Toyota and Berkshire Hathaway, to name a few. Bishop Ranch offers flexibility for the changing demands of companies large and small, and its tenants occupy spaces from 150 square feet to more than 1 million square feet.
Employees at Bishop Ranch enjoy a fully amenitized and connected campus with a wide range of on-site services, including award-winning transportation programs, professional seminars and networking opportunities, health and wellness activities, lakeside dining, coffee and wine bar, gourmet food trucks, cafes and a weekly farmers market. Roundhouse Market and Conference Center features 50,000 square feet of flexible meeting and conference room space, a state-of-the-art fitness center, electric Duffy boat rides, and bocce and volleyball courts. Additionally, The Dorris-Eaton School provides kindergarten-to-eighth grade education and Bright Horizons offers high quality childcare and early education.
Opening fall 2018 is City Center Bishop Ranch, bringing a game-changing urban amenity to the Bishop Ranch campus. Designed by internationally acclaimed architect, Renzo Piano, City Center will offer a distinctive collection of dining, retail and entertainment experiences. THE LOT, a luxury 10-screen cinema experience and dining destination, and Equinox San Ramon, a luxury fitness gym featuring world-class personal trainers, group fitness classes, and spas, will anchor the project. City Center will have 75 fashion, lifestyle and dining options including Fieldwork Brewing Company, Roam Artisan Burgers, Boba Guys, Ramen Hiroshi, Alys Grace, M by Maggie Rizer, Pottery Barn, Williams Sonoma, and West Elm. For more information, visit bishopranch.com.