San Ramon, Calif. (March 4, 2019) – Bishop Ranch announced today the signing of nine new office space leases totaling 212,355 square feet, with the majority of transactions featuring companies moving from other Bay Area markets.
“With our host of amenities, the new City Center Bishop Ranch across the street, and an excellent talent pool in the area, these companies found Bishop Ranch as the ideal location for their offices,” said Alexander Mehran, Jr., president and chief operating officer of Sunset Development Company, owner of Bishop Ranch. “We take great pride in providing and fulfilling our customers’ needs with innovative and complete solutions in the modern workplace.”
The nine new leases include:
- The Cooper Companies, a global medical device company, has leased 49,315 square feet and will move its headquarters from Pleasanton.
- Franklin Templeton,a leading global investment management organization, has leased 43,549 square feet.
- ARC (NYSE:ARC), a provider of technology and document solutions, has leased 23,328 square feet.
- TRI Pointe Homes,a homebuilder of single-family homes and condominiums throughout Northern California, has leased 18,991 square feet.
- Foster Farms, a West Coast poultry company, has leased 18,938 square feet.
- Mason-McDuffie Mortgage Corporation, a Bay Area residential mortgage lender, has leased 17,130 square feet.
- GCL, a solar enterprise, has leased 16,486 square feet.
- Lennar, a home construction and real estate company, has expanded its lease to 13,138 square feet.
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A, a technology company, has leased 11,480 square feet.
“We’re confident our new location at Bishop Ranch will allow us to build a deeper rapport and presence with the San Ramon community, while fostering collaboration and fueling the continued growth of our company,” said Albert G. White III, president and chief executive officer of The Cooper Companies.
“The decision to relocate our headquarters to Bishop Ranch was a logical step in our growth strategy,” said Suri Suriyakumar, chief executive officer of ARC (NYSE:ARC). “Our move was driven by the desire to combine our Northern California staff and the need for a more collaborative environment. Bishop Ranch not only had the space we needed, but it also featured amenities that would significantly enhance the work environment for our employees. We’ve built out a tremendously practical, team-oriented, and beautiful space at BR15, and we’re looking forward to doing great work here.”
Bishop Ranch is home to 30,000 employees at over 600 companies in more than 30 industries and among them are many Fortune 500 companies. Tenants include AT&T, Chevron, IBM, Rodan + Fields, PG&E, GE Digital, Robert Half, SAP, BlackBerry, Bank of the West, Toyota and Berkshire Hathaway, to name a few. Bishop Ranch offers flexibility for the changing demands of companies large and small, and its tenants occupy spaces from 150 square feet to more than 1 million square feet.
Employees at Bishop Ranch enjoy a fully amenitized and connected campus with a wide range of on-site services, including award-winning transportation programs, professional seminars and networking opportunities, health and wellness activities, lakeside dining and boats, bocce ball and volleyball courts, a coffee and wine bar, gourmet food trucks, cafes and a weekly farmers market. Roundhouse Market and Conference Center features 50,000 square feet of flexible meeting and conference room space. Additionally, The Dorris-Eaton School provides kindergarten-to-eighth grade education and Bright Horizons offers high quality childcare and early education.
The newly opened City Center Bishop Ranch brings a game-changing urban amenity to the Bishop Ranch campus. Designed by Renzo Piano, in collaboration with BAR Architects, City Center offers a distinctive collection of dining, retail and entertainment experiences. THE LOT, a luxury 10-screen cinema experience and dining destination, and Equinox San Ramon, a luxury fitness gym featuring world-class personal trainers, group fitness classes, and spas, anchor the project. Notable restaurants include The Slanted Door, acclaimed modern-Vietnamese cuisine from Charles Phan and Fieldwork Brewing Company, the East Bay based and beloved craft brewery.
For more information, visit bishopranch.com.