New services now available for Orchard clients
Santa Clara, CA—As part of its continuing growth and expansion strategy, Silicon Valley-based Orchard Commercial has formed a joint venture with ZStudioZ to offer a full range of marketing services. The new venture introduces Chief Marketing Officer, Sabine Zimmerhansl, an innovative pioneer in CRE Marketing.
As Orchard Commercial President Joe Lewis explains, “Orchard has a history of providing a variety of services that our clients need including general contracting, project management, architecture, facilities management, painting and HVAC mechanical. We have long seen the value Sabine has provided for property owners and their tenants, as well as brokers and developers. This new joint venture vastly expands the range of marketing services we can offer.”
Formerly Chief Marketing Officer for Colliers in Northern California and Nevada, Sabine implemented innovation-based marketing including video, animation, Internet, and social-media to meet the goals and needs for a wide range of customers. She also worked directly with clients to develop unique, innovative branding and repositioning solutions and identity for their projects.
While at Cornish & Carey Commercial, Sabine helped to revolutionize the marketing of commercial real estate—moving it to multimedia platforms and using technology in new and innovative ways. This full-service multimedia marketing increased market recognition and close rates, —turning a department that is traditionally a cost center into a profit generator while improving the market position of her client’s holdings throughout the region.
Sabine explains “I’ve always had such respect for the team at Orchard. They have an enormous amount of integrity and they build deep relationships with their customers. I’m excited for the opportunity to help their impressive list of clients and market their services. As part of the Orchard Group of Companies, ZStudioZ will work directly with their customers, offering cutting-edge marketing strategies to capture greater market share. We can help brokers get new accounts and work directly with owners and developers to help set their projects apart. We can also build strategies with cities and local municipalities to better position themselves as well as provide a full range of marketing services to tenant firms.”
The full line of ZStudioZ services includes:
- Research and marketing consultation
- Product launches
- Property branding and re-positioning
- Multimedia, video, and photography
- Social media campaigns
- Trade shows and exhibitions
With a team of core members that has been working in commercial real estate for the last 10 years, the new group at Orchard is ready to work at broker speed, with no ramp up. Some of the notable projects the team has completed include:
- Hamilton Field, Novato, CA—Owner: Barker Pacific Properties, re-brand and re-position (hamiltonlanding.com)
- Bay Meadows Race Track, San Mateo CA—Owner: Wilson Meany, launch phase I and phase II, new development
- Jack London Square, Oakland, CA—Owner: Ellis Partners, Divco West
$385 million redevelopment project, office and retail, re-brand and re-position
- Mission Bay, City of San Francisco, CA—Market urban development, mixed-use complex with residential, educational, office, and retail components (missionbaydevelopment.com and www.alexandriamissionbay.com)
- RREEF Silicon Valley Portfolio, Silicon Valley, CA—Owner: RREEF
3 million SF portfolio, (www.rreefportfolio.com ), branding
- Cities of Emeryville and Berkeley, CA—Branding campaign to re-position the cities as a life-science hub
- Sonoma Mountain Village and City of Rohnert Park, CA—Branding of city in conjunction with new urban development project
- 181 Fremont Street, San Francisco, CA—Owner/Developer: Jay Paul Companies, 800,000 SF urban office tower development new development, office / residential, brand development
- Oyster Point, South San Francisco, CA—Owner: SKS/Shorenstein, office / life sciences new development, 2.5 million SF development, branding and positioning
- Equity Office Portfolio(s)—North Bay, Silicon Valley Airport Portfolio, South Bay, CA, and The HC – Las Vegas, Nevada, Owner: Equity Office, re-branding, multimarket
About Orchard Commercial
Orchard Commercial is the most comprehensive real estate operations company in Silicon Valley. With a reputation for delivering the highest levels of service and market expertise, the regional team of property managers, accountants, general contractors, leasing and marketing consultants adds value to any institutional or private client portfolio. For more information, go to www.orchardcommercial.com.