Native Shoes, Fjällräven, Everything But Water, Ozumo, SoulCycle To Join The Neighborhood
SAN JOSE, Calif. (May 3, 2018) — Santana Row continues to roll out emerging and popular concepts, including the addition of five new brands, between now and summer 2018. This weekend, the country’s premier full-body indoor cycling and lifestyle brand, SoulCycle, will open, followed by Ozumo next week and Everything But Water, Native Shoes, and Fjällräven before summer. From fashion to food to fun, Santana Row proves to be leading the pack.
“Santana Row is the epicenter of what is current and extraordinary in Silicon Valley. With every new merchant that opens, we are solidifying our commitment to offer our customers what is new and exciting in the worlds of retail, dining and events,” said Collette Navarrette, West Coast director of marketing at Federal Realty Investment Trust.
New stores scheduled to open at Santana Row between now and summer 2018:
- Native Shoes—The Vancouver, Canada-based global footwear brand has strategically chosen Santana Row as home to its first U.S. storefront, which is scheduled to open this summer. Founded in 2009, Native Shoes strives to “Keep it Lite” through its simple formula of innovation, originality, and the key ingredient—lite-ness.
- Fjällräven—Specializing in outdoor and hiking equipment, the Swedish company will open its third California store in June 2018.
- Everything But Water—Just in time for summer, the largest specialty swimwear and resortwear retailer in the U.S. will open its doors in early May 2018 next door to Spence Diamonds.
- Ozumo—The award-winning contemporary Japanese restaurant is scheduled to open on Monday, May 7. The new 4,500-square-foot restaurant will feature an outdoor Japanese beer garden—a first for the popular eatery. The menu will include nigiri, sushi rolls, and izakaya snacks, plus Japanese whisky, sake, and cocktails.
- SoulCycle—The new 3,151-square-foot fitness studio will open on Olin Avenue across from Pressed Juicery on Saturday, May 5. The new space will feature a 55-bike studio, as well as an expansive lifestyle boutique. With more than 80 locations across the United States and Canada, SoulCycle offers cycling classes in candlelit studios, making riders feel like they are partying in a healthy nightclub.
For more information about Santana Row, visit www.santanarow.com.
About Santana Row
Offering 1.7 million square feet of retail, office, hotel and residential, Santana Row is located in San Jose, California; the hub for high-tech innovation and development. Featuring 615 luxury rental homes, 219 privately owned condos, 376,000 square feet of office space, over 50 shops, 30 restaurants, a boutique hotel and a movie theatre. Santana Row is a property of www.federalrealty.com (NYSE:FRT), headquartered in Rockville, Maryland. For more information, please visit www.santanarow.com.
About Federal Realty
Federal Realty is a recognized leader in the ownership, operation and redevelopment of high-quality retail based properties located primarily in major coastal markets from Washington, D.C. to Boston as well as San Francisco and Los Angeles. Founded in 1962, Federal Realty’s mission is to deliver long term, sustainable growth through investing in densely populated, affluent communities where retail demand exceeds supply. Its expertise includes creating urban, mixed-use neighborhoods like Santana Row in San Jose, California, Pike & Rose in North Bethesda, Maryland and Assembly Row in Somerville, Massachusetts. These unique and vibrant environments that combine shopping, dining, living and working provide a destination experience valued by their respective communities. Federal Realty’s 104 properties include approximately 3,000 tenants, in approximately 24 million square feet, and over 2,500 residential units.
Federal Realty has increased its quarterly dividends to its shareholders for 50 consecutive years, the longest record in the REIT industry. Federal Realty is an S&P 500 index member and its shares are traded on the NYSE under the symbol FRT. For additional information about Federal Realty and its properties, visitwww.FederalRealty.com.