Dublin, CA – Designed to recognize excellence in electrical/technology installations and the Bay Area electrical contractors responsible for their outstanding achievements, NECA’s Project Excellence Awards program has been embraced by projects owners, general contractors, architects, engineers, NECA electrical contractors, and other project team members who have had the honor of receiving an award for their submitted project(s).
On September 13, 2016, these NECA electrical contractors and their project team members were honored for excellence in construction:
- Arktos, Inc. (Castro Valley), San Francisco International Airport Air Traffic Control Tower & Integrated Facilities, San Francisco
- Columbia Electric, Inc. (San Leandro), East Bay Greenway (Coliseum BART Station to
85th Ave.), Oakland
- Con J Franke Electric, Inc. (Stockton), Easterly Waste Water Tertiary Plant, Elmira
- Del Monte Electric Company, Inc. (Dublin), Sutter East Bay Medical Facility, Berkeley
- Del Monte Electric Company, Inc. (Dublin), Chu Hall, Berkeley
- H.A. Bowen Electric, Inc. (San Leandro), Whole Foods Market, Dublin
- Long Electric Company (Napa), ICON Aircraft, Vacaville
- Lloyd F. McKinney Associates, Inc. (Hayward), Coronado Elementary School, Richmond
- Morrow-Meadows Corporation (Oakland), Delta Americas, Fremont
- Prime Electric, Inc. (Dublin), UC Berkeley Art Museum & Pacific Film Archive, Berkeley
- Prime Electric, Inc. (Dublin), Veeva Systems Headquarters, Pleasanton
- SilMan Construction (San Leandro), Berkeley Farms, Hayward
- Woltz Electric (Benicia), Napa Methodist Church, Napa
“NECA’s Project Excellence Awards program allows our electrical contractors and the project team members to be recognized for excellence in construction. NECA contractors not only perform specialized electrical work, but also follow sustainable practices to ensure the highest level of energy efficiency in new construction and retrofitted projects. This prestigious recognition gives them an opportunity to market their achievements,” said Greg Armstrong, Executive Director of the Northern California Chapter, NECA.
About The Northern California Chapter, NECA
The Northern California Chapter, NECA represents the interests of union electrical contractors in nine bay area counties, including Alameda, San Joaquin & Calaveras, Solano & Napa, Mariposa, Merced, Stanislaus and Tuolumne Counties. NorCal, NECA is a vital resource that brings programs and services to its members, which allows them to stay competitive and informed. NECA contractors directly strengthen their industry, influence governmental regulations and enjoy access to exclusive business services. To find out more, visit the NorCal, NECA Web site at www.norcalneca.org, or call 925/828-6322.