Affinity marketing via Samuel EM Clemens LLC provides first-of-its-kind benefits as part of First Cal’s national expansion
Petaluma, CA (Oct. 28, 2015) — First California Mortgage Company (First Cal), a leading home lender founded in 1977 and active throughout the U.S., announced today an Affinity MortgageTM program to increase its product offerings and market share in line with its continued national expansion. First Cal, working with Samuel EM Clemens LLC, becomes one of the first home mortgage providers to offer affinity groups a new level of benefits and incentives for their members, including
- A new revenue stream for the affinity organization, with no risk or investment
- Access to a team of professionals to help design and implement the program
- Turnkey marketing solutions to support the offering
For members and constituents of the affinity groups, First Cal’s program helps facilitate the dream of home-ownership by providing:
- Preferred mortgage rates and fees with exceptional features and great products
- Personalized service from a licensed mortgage professional
- A quick, convenient, and easy application process
“We are excited to offer organizations throughout the U.S. an innovative program for their members to access home ownership via First Cal’s great products and superlative service,” said Jeff Krischer, First Cal’s Vice President of Consumer Direct Lending. “For First Cal, it’s a significant opportunity to serve millions of high-value, prospective customers more efficiently, and introduce a new family of partners to our industry-leading home mortgage capabilities.”
First Cal’s Affinity MortgageTM program allows the lender to:
- Acquire highly profitable mortgages with enhanced performance metrics at a lower cost of acquisition.
- Access to millions of prospective customers with extremely desirable demographics through relationships with various affinity groups.
- Utilize the distribution networks and efforts of those affinity groups to realize higher marketing conversion rates and lowers marketing costs.
- Provide valuable customer savings, in the form of discounted fees and points, derived from the savings from the lower cost to acquire these customers.
- Bring value to its partner affinity groups by providing them new turn-key revenue streams
Information on the program is available at http://www.firstcal.net/Affinity.php, or by contacting First Cal at 877.371.3262.
About First Cal
Founded in 1977, First California Mortgage Company (First Cal) is a full-service home mortgage lender whose family-run roots instill a personalized approach to its commitment of offering the best loans and customer service in the industry. First Cal, NMLS #24055, is an approved seller-servicer with Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and an approved I&II issuer with Ginnie Mae. Based in Petaluma, Calif. and active in more than 20 states, First Cal is ranked as a Top 100 lender by Mortgage Executive Magazine. Its innovative Diamond Lane™ service for qualified borrowers enables closing within 21 to 25 days, sometimes faster. For more information on First Cal and its loan products, call 855-592-LOAN or visit us at www.FirstCal.net.
About Samuel EM Clemens
Samuel EM Clemens LLC (www.samuelemclemens.com) was founded in 2013 and is an internationally based consulting practice with a focus on consumer mortgage, credit card, other financial service products and affinity marketing. They provide business development, sales, account management, marketing and credit card portfolio valuation services. Their team has over 40 years of experience positioning financial service product portfolios for growth leveraging a diverse range of strategic and tactical initiatives. Samuel EM Clemens is headquartered in Atlanta, GA