San Francisco —Polaris Pacific (www.PolarisPacific.com), the premier West Coast real estate research, sales and marketing firm, announced two new staff and three promotions as the firm responds to strong growth on behalf of urban housing owners and developers active from San Diego and Los Angeles to San Francisco and Seattle.
The firm added these two staff:
• Lindsay Lessman is named Director of Marketing for Polaris Pacific. Most recently with Paolucci Communication Arts, Lessman has a diverse background in delivering fully-integrated marketing campaigns that span homebuilding, urban infill and resort/hospitality. She received her marketing BSBA from the University of Denver and is active in the Urban Land Institute where she is involved in the Communications Committee, the Young Leaders Group and the Women’s Leadership Initiative.
• Erik Harnisch has been hired to fill the role of Research Analyst, and he also works on Polaris Pacific’s consulting engagements and its West Coast reports. Harnisch received his BS in Economics and Quantitative Economics from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.
• Kathryn Baker is promoted to Vice President of Client Services. Baker has been with Polaris Pacific for 14 years with increasing responsibility and now runs all day-to-day activities involved in the escrow and design center process. Baker is also overseeing new initiatives within Polaris Pacific that elevate the design and build-out experience for home buyers while streamlining the process for property owners. Baker received her BA in Business from Lancashire Polytechnic Institute in Preston, U.K.
• Matt Felt is now Director of Developer Services, promoted from Director of Research. Felt has been with the firm for eight years and helped developed some of the core infrastructure of Polaris Pacific’s well-respected market research. In Developer Services, Felt assists in strategic plans and reviews, ensures quality and developer-service standards and oversees preconstruction consulting, interdepartmental coordination and market research. He received a Bachelor of Science degree in Economics from the University of Arizona, and is active in community and industry organizations including the Urban Land Institute and San Francisco Planning & Urban Research.
• Irina Chernikova has been promoted to Research Manager from Research Analyst. She assists in research for consulting engagements and the Polaris Pacific Report™, a monthly market intelligence report that tracks sales prices and absorption rates of new residential condominiums in San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Silicon Valley and Oakland/Emeryville. Chernikova received her MA in Economics from San Francisco State University and a BA from the University of California, Davis.
About Polaris Pacific
With 30 years of experience, Polaris Pacific (www.PolarisPacific.com) is the West Coast research, sales and marketing firm for high-density residential real estate. From land acquisition, entitlement and architectural review to brand development, market launches and cutting-edge marketing technologies, Polaris Pacific analyzes each new property to consistently outperform competitors and maximize value at every step of the process. That’s why leading real estate developers and financial partners such as Tishman Speyer, Canyon Capital Realty Advisors, Lennar Urban, Emerald Fund, The Pauls Corporation, Oyster Development, ULLICO, Citibank, Regis Homes, Paramount and Trumark Urban rely on Polaris Pacific’s unrivaled understanding of market intelligence, homebuyer dynamics and sales and marketing expertise.