OAKLAND – (November 14, 2012) – Skanska USA has announced the hiring of nine employees for its California operations.
“Our continuous growth in California puts us in an exciting position to add talented people to our team,” said Skanska USA Building Executive Vice President and General Manager Bruce Holms.
New hires include:
- Frank Fernandez will be a preconstruction director based out of the Oakland office for building projects.
- James Panganiban is now a document control clerk for a Bay Area health care client.
- Mylan Nguyen joins Skanska as a human resources coordinator.
- Wendy Li, Ph.D, will be a senior project manager for building construction.
- Randall Reed will be an assistant quality manager on civil projects in Los Angeles.
- Milton Alvarenga will serve as project controls coordinator on a transit project in Southern California.
- Sarah Bishop will work on a northern California transit project as a field engineer.
- Chris Medina joins as safety supervisor implementing the Skanska safety, health & environmental management system on civil projects.
- Travis Romeyn was hired as quantities engineer to work on structure concrete takeoffs of bridges, retaining walls, reinforced concrete box culverts and underground stations.
“We continue to grow our staff to support our growing portfolio of projects and to enhance our ability to serve our clients,” said Skanska USA Civil Executive Vice President, Mike Aparicio.