The subject property, known as the Vaca Village Center, is a 92% occupied four-building 32,432-square foot multi-tenant retail center located in Vacaville, California. The three buildings to the west of the retail strip are leased to a Wienerschnitzel, Del Taco and Domino’s Pizza while the fourth building has multiple businesses including a nail salon, Chinese restaurant, sushi bar, fitness gym and spa, cabinet and granite store, laundromat, and more.
The property is generating a 6.33% cap rate with a 6.69% pro-forma cap rate.
The Vaca Village Center benefits from its prime location, offering its tenants excellent visibility from Highway 80 with a reported daily traffic count of 177,000 and convenience with the Cliffside Drive exit which dead ends into the center.
Vacaville is a city located in Solano County in Northern California. Sitting approximately 35 miles from Sacramento and 55 miles from San Francisco, it is part of the San Francisco Bay Area but also considered, at least by some agencies, to be part of the Sacramento Valley. As of the 2010 census, Vacaville had a population of 92,428, making it the third largest city in Solano County. Residents and visitors enjoy some of the best shopping in the area with a thriving retail district along Interstate 80 that includes the Vacaville Premium Outlets, one of the largest factory outlet complexes in California (120+ stores with over seven million visitors per year). This factory outlet center is located approximately two miles from the subject property.
Highlights of this property:
• 92% occupied Multi-tenant Retail Opportunity
• Adjacent to Highway 80 with a reported daily traffic count of 177,000
• Cliffside Drive exit off of Highway 80 dead ends into the Vaca Village Center
• Three of the four buildings are leased to Wienerschnitzel, Del Taco, and Domino’s Pizza
• Fourth building includes a nail salon, Chinese restaurant, sushi bar, fitness gym and spa, cabinet and granite store, laundromat, and more
• Potential to parcelize and sell off Del Taco and Wienerschnitzel buildings
• Located adjacent to the United States Postal Service
• Multiple tenants have leased space at the Vaca Village Center for 10+ years
• Potential 122 unit residential development across the street from the subject property