OAKLAND, Calif. (July 8, 2019) – Wendel Rosen LLP, the largest law firm in the East Bay representing businesses throughout the state, announces that 22 attorneys have been named to the 2019 edition of Northern California Super Lawyers, including three attorneys named as Northern California Rising Stars.
Northern California Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters rating service and publication, selects outstanding attorneys from more than 70 practice areas through a rigorous, multifaceted nomination process that comprises a statewide survey of lawyers, detailed peer review and extensive research of each candidate. Approximately five percent of the Northern California Bar received the distinction.
Approximately 34 percent of Wendel Rosen attorneys were named Super Lawyers or Rising Stars. Practice areas represented include bankruptcy, business, business litigation, construction litigation, environmental, environmental litigation, estate planning and probate, intellectual property, land use/zoning and real estate.
The following are Wendel Rosen’s 2019 Northern California Super Lawyers:
- Elizabeth Berke-Dreyfuss* – Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Mark S. Bostick* – Bankruptcy: Business
- Carl D. Ciochon* – Real Estate
- Michael D. Cooper** – Bankruptcy: Business
- Patricia E. Curtin* – Land Use/Zoning
- Michael A. Dean** – Real Estate
- Monica Dell’Osso** – Estate & Probate
- Tracy Green* – Bankruptcy: Business
- Margaret J. Grover* – Employment & Labor
- Charles A. Hansen** – Real Estate
- Les A. Hausrath* – Real Estate
- Jeffery B. Levi* – Estate & Probate
- Steven M. Morger* – Real Estate
- Garret D. Murai* – Construction Litigation
- Christine K. Noma* – Environmental
- Virginia Palmer** – Estate & Probate
- Judith Y. Tang* – Estate & Probate
- R. Zachary Wasserman* – Land Use/Zoning
- Todd A. Williams* – Land Use/Zoning
*Indicates a Super Lawyer honored for five or more years.
**Indicates a Super Lawyer honored every year since the inaugural list in 2004.
The 2019 Northern California Rising Stars list recognizes attorneys who are 40 years old or younger or who have been practicing law for 10 years or fewer.
Approximately two percent of the Northern California Bar received the distinction. Wendel Rosen’s 2019 Rising Stars:
- Bart Flood – Estate & Probate
- Katherine Kao – Employment & Labor
- Lisa Lenherr – Bankruptcy: Business
Wendel Rosen LLP serves an array of business, public and individual clients located throughout California and the United States. With offices in Oakland and Modesto, California, the 110-year-old firm advises clients on transactional and civil litigation matters across regionally dominant industries, including real estate and construction, environmental and land use, green business, food and beverage, cannabis, human resources and employment, technology, and insurance, as well as providing counsel in estate planning, trusts and probate; taxation; and insolvency, restructuring and creditor rights. In 2003, the firm became the first law firm in the country to gain third-party certification as a green business and has won numerous recognitions for its leadership in the green economy. Additional information about the firm and its attorneys may be found at wwws.wendel.com.