OAKLAND, Calif. – (September 11, 2012) – Skanska USA’s building business unit recently announced 11 promotions in California, including three senior project engineers, one project manager, one superintendent, three senior superintendents and three project executives.
Skanska employees receiving promotions included:
· Adrian Flint, Vi Nguyen and Francisco Ramirez promoted to senior project engineers
· Brian Ross promoted to project manager
· Matt Griffith promoted to superintendent
· Bill Bunch, Greg Griffith and Tim Praska promoted to senior superintendent positions
· Ciaran Creighton, Ben Finney and Mike Nelson promoted to project executives
“As important as adding new talent to the team is, we are doing the best we can as an employer by helping our current employees develop and advance,” said Skanska USA Building Executive Vice President and General Manager Bruce Holms. “Each of these team members has demonstrated exceptional performance and, with that, should come reward. I am tremendously happy for each of them as they move to the next stage of their careers.”