PLEASANTON, Calif. — Business activity at Hacienda has been steady for most of 2018. While Hacienda warehouse space has seen a new increase in vacancy owing to a recent tenant departure, repositioning of this facility is expected to occur in relatively short order. Office, Office/Flex and Retail activity have remained constant over the last few months.
“With the exception of the loss of Veritiv at our main warehouse facility, tenant activity has proceeded well in the third quarter.” says James Paxson, Hacienda’s general manager. “However, given the demand for these types of facilities in the area, we expect this vacancy to be short-lived. In fact, in other areas where we have seen tenant departures over the last few months, we have also seen the arrival of new tenants, tenant expansion and continued investment in our projects with even more investment likely to arrive soon. As recent reports, such as the Bay Area Council’s ‘Tri-Valley Rising’ study, have shown: Hacienda and the Tri-Valley’s assets provide an inspiring case for the likelihood of continued positive economic activity.”
Major Business Activity
Here is a summary of just some of what has gone on in Northern California’s largest mixed-use development in the past three months:
ClubSport, Renaissance ClubSport, and The Studio Fitness Clubs Launch Colin’s Crew Fundraising Effort to Support Children with Bleeding Disorders
Leisure Sports announced today that Colin’s Crew is the focus of its annual fundraising efforts. Each year the company selects a local or national charitable organization to support and this year has chosen to support the National Hemophilia Foundation and Camp Hemotion through Colin’s Crew.
The fundraiser will bring awareness and support to a rare condition that has hit close to home for the company and community: Hemophilia, a bleeding disorder that presently has no cure.
The Colin’s Crew fundraiser was named after Colin Watson, a one-year-old who was diagnosed with severe Hemophilia Type-A. He, along with his family and friends, are attempting to raise $50,000 to send 33 kids to Camp Hemotion, a residential summer camp for young people ages 7-20. Organized by the Hemophilia Foundation of Northern California, Camp Hemotion welcomes 100 youth living with bleeding disorders, known carriers, or their siblings to this annual week long camp. This unique camp gives kids the opportunity to meet others with this rare disease, play in a safe environment, and develop a sense of … more.
SSF becomes first California accounting firm to attain B Corp status
Pleasanton, Calif., May 23, 2018 – Sensiba San Filippo LLP (SSF), a leading Northern California-based CPA and business-consulting firm, is proud to announce it has become the first accounting firm in California to achieve B Corp certification.
This designation places SSF among a vetted group of companies committed to being a force for good and creating value for society beyond profit alone. To become certified, companies must undergo and pass a rigorous assessment by B Lab that evaluates their mission, employment practices, governance structure, social impact and environmental stewardship.
The certification meets a growing consumer demand as more Americans look to companies to support social and environmental issues in some capacity. More than 2,100 companies across 50 countries and 130 industries are B Corp certified, including Etsy, Ben & Jerry’s and Patagonia.
Called “the highest standard for socially responsible business” by Inc. magazine, B Corp certification recognizes companies who voluntarily meet standards of transparency, accountability and … more.
Synchronet Marine, Inc. Launches One-Click Sourcing for Interchanges
SynchroNet Marine (www.synchronet.co) today announced a new service option for existing customers, which provides immediate access to available interchange opportunities. The new outbound email communications program, sent directly to current customers, highlights opportunities for maritime container interchanges, with the option to provide specific quantities and / or precise locations for interchanges.
This unique service enhancement reduces the need to sift through large quantities of emails, to field a multitude of telephone calls or to respond to fax inquiries when looking for interchange opportunities, whether on the supply or demand side of the interchange. Now, a simple review of the interchange opportunities presented in the email and a click to confirm interest starts the process for the interchange selection and agreement process.
“SynchroNet Marine understands the increased demands on our customers to find available containers or to have containers moved from one location to another. We have automated key manual processes for customers who … more.
Hacienda has recently welcomed a number of new tenants to the park. New tenants arriving in Hacienda over the past three months include:
- Sandra J. Wing Healing Therapies Foundation, 5890 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 104, (925) 249-6771, www.healingtherapiesfoundation.org. Providers of healing therapies, personalized navigation and education at no cost to cancer patients and the cancer community.
- Sylvan Learning of Pleasanton, 5688 Stoneridge Drive, (925) 271-7618, www.sylvanlearning.com. Providers of personalized tutoring, academic coaching, advancement and test preparation services for elementary, middle school and high school students.
- 21 Staff LLC, 5980 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 103, (925) 298-5424, www.21staff.com. A full service professional IT staffing firm.
- Alliance Home Health Care, 5976 W. Las Positas Blvd, Suite 118, (925) 275-9300, www.alliance-hhc.com. A community focused in-home service provider that assists individuals and families in the comfort of their home.
- Bosch Rexroth Corporation, 5880 W. Las Positas Blvd., Suite 39, (925) 227-1074, www.boschrexroth-us.com. A company supporting mechanical and plant engineering challenges with cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge.
- Citrus Bits, 5976 W. Las Positas Blvd., Suite 126, (925) 452-6012, www.citrusbits.com. A mobile app development agency.
- DevCool, 5890 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 107, (408) 273-4313, www.devcool.com. A technology solutions provider and systems integrator to major healthcare payers, providers and startups.
- Favorite Run, Inc. 5890 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 109
- Guild Mortgage, 5674 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 107, (925) 271-7790, www.guildmortgage.com. A mortgage lender.
- Jarratt Martin Law, LLP, 5890 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 105, (925) 750-7795, www.eastbayfamilylaw.com. Providers of a full range of family law, divorce mediation, and estate law services.
- Lawyers Title Company, 5075 Hopyard Road, Suite 220, (925) 965-9400, www.northerncalifornia.ltic.com/Pleasanton. A residential and commercial services title company.
- National Electrical Contractors Associations – NorCal Chapter, 5934 Gibraltar Drive, Suite 205, (925) 828-6322, www.norcalneca.org. Serving the electrical contracting industry in Alameda, Calaveras, Mariposa, Merced, Napa, San Joaquin, Solano, Stanislaus and Tuolumne counties.
- Spring Music Academy, 4811 Hopyard Road, Suite G-07, www.musictogether.net. Providers of music education classes for children of all ages. Classes offered include: choir, piano, vocal, music theory and general music education.
- WB Engineers + Consultants, 5934 Gibraltar Drive, Suite 100, (925) 399-6687, www.wbengineering.com. Providers of engineering and consulting services.
- ACCI, 5627 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 324, www.accuratecorrosion.com. A full service corrosion control mitigation company specializing in providing all forms of corrosion control and cathodic protection design, testing, training, inspection, technical support, materials, equipment and installation.
- B&W Distributors, 5627 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 325, (480) 466-6168, www.bwdist.com. Providers of solutions to corrosion problems through coatings and corrosion inhibitors.
- Brookdale Senior Living, 5674 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 206, (844) 335-5022, www.brookdale.com. Operator of senior living communities.
Hacienda is the largest development of its kind in Northern California. Over 10 million square feet of existing, mixed-use space is occupied by some 680 companies that locally employ nearly 20,000 people. Hacienda’s businesses represent the best and the brightest of contemporary corporate America and provide the home to everything from small offices to regional centers to large campuses for company headquarters. In addition, Hacienda also features homes to some 5,500 residents. Residential developments also provide a full spectrum of choices from stylish rental units to single family detached homes.